Chiropractic Techniques Used
Dr. Botz employs a wide range of proven techniques, all individualized for each patient. Below is a list of the popular chiropractic techniques he uses in his practice:
- Chiropractic BioPhysics® - CBP®, is, in short, a higher level of chiropractic. It is a more knowledgeable, comprehensive, systematic, scientific approach to chiropractic that provides predictable results for patients. Support for this claim includes a considerable amount of data from research, the experience of numerous CBP® practitioners, and the longevity of the approach. CBP® combines standard chiropractic joint adjustments with mirror image® (opposite position) postural adjustments, mirror image® spinal/postural exercise, and mirror-image® traction to provide more permanent relief and improved health for patients through spine and postural correction (www.idealspine.com).
- Neuromechanical Chiropractic Technique - Born out of more than a decade of research and engineering, Neuromechanical Chiropractic Technique features new technology tuned in to the natural frequency of the body, resulting in more efficient and effective chiropractic adjustments.
- Motion Palpation - In motion palpation, the chiropractor examines each complex spinal joint to analyze the degree to which it may lack proper motion. This highly-skilled maneuver requires the examiner to have a mental picture and tactile knowledge of a spinal joint's normal motion. Normal motion is compared with the feel of the joint being examined as it is moved through its range of motion.
- Drop Table - The patient lies on a special table with a "drop piece". The chiropractor applies a quick thrust at the same time the table drops. The dropping of the table allows for a lighter adjustment without the twisting positions that can accompany the manual adjustment.
- Exercise - Dr. Botz will make recommendations and teach patients how to do strengthening exercises at home to help maintain their spinal adjustments. A regular routine of exercises helps patients avoid stiffness and weakness, minimize recurrences of pain, and reduce the severity and duration of possible future episodes of pain.
- Activator - Activator is often the gentlest method of adjusting the spine. The patient lies on the table face down (or face up or standing) while the chiropractor uses a spring-loaded activator instrument to perform the adjustment.
Our office employs many physical therapy modalities, including corrective exercises, lifestyle advice, spinal and postural corrections, electro-therapeutic modalities, traction - single, 2, or 3 axis, and heat/cold therapy to complement our other techniques.
Swedish: Application of basic full-body massage. Strokes and techniques are used with varying pressures to improve circulation, relaxation and loosen sore/tight muscles.
30 Minutes / $30.00 60 Minutes/ $50.00 90 Minutes/ $70.00
Deep Tissue: Initial consultation to work on specific target areas with deep strokes and techniques, and stretching at the end of the session.
30 Minute/ $30.00 60 Minutes/ $50.00 90 Minutes/ $70.00
Chair Massage: The neck, shoulders, back and arms can all be reached while using a massage chair. This technique can be accomplished with the client remianing fully clothed.
15 Minutes/ $15.00 30 Minutes/ $30.00
ASK ABOUT CHAIR MASSAGE FOR COMPANY EVENTS!
GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE!
Massage makes a GREAT gift!